Terms & Conditions
Acceptance The Use Of udownloader.org Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of udownloader.org is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of udownloader.org website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Change of Use
udownloader.org reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that udownloader.org shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
udownloader.org Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to udownloader.org or otherwise used by udownloader.org as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded,copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, udownloader.org will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- udownloader.org makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of udownloader.org for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of udownloader.org or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold udownloader.org and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against udownloader.org arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the udownloader.org service will be charged to your Payment Method instantly after the initial purchase. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service.
- Payment Methods. To use the udownloader.org service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You can cancel your udownloader.org membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the udownloader.org service through the end of your billing period. Refunds are issued at the discretion of the company management within a 14-days period after the date of purchase. To cancel, access the user panel at the software and follow the instructions for cancellation. You can also submit a cancellation request to our email: [email protected] you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
Company and legal entity
- ICEBOX Download Manager Ltd (12277678) 10 Charlemont Rd Charlemont Road, London, E6 6HL England. [email protected]